Paint Protection Film protects your vehicle’s paint against rock chips, bugs and everyday driving hazards. The product is simple to apply and offers invisible protection for your vehicle.
These products and methods will help you apply Paint Protection Film quickly and easily.
Step-by-Step Instructions for Paint Protection
The Paint Protection repair procedures listed below fall under two categories:
These are not professional recommendations. They are intended to help you get your project off the ground. Touch Up Zone can’t guarantee the results of any project or process step and cannot accept responsibility for product applications or misuses.
Before You Start
- Wear proper safety protection: Safety glasses, Respirator and Particle Mask, Latex, Nitrile Gloves, and Hearing Protection if you use power tools that emit high levels of noise.
- Spray coatings and sanding should be done in a well-ventilated area.
- Temperature should be warm enough for coatings and materials drying properly.
- You should work in an area that is well-lit so you can see what you’re doing.
- Follow all label instructions.
Tools and Equipment, Paint, and Material Options
Each project’s recommended tools, equipment, paint and materials are listed in the repair process and highlighted in red. Click the button below to purchase these Tools, Equipment, Paint, and Materials. Click here to view product descriptions and get general tech tips.